Back from Vatican Posting Soon on Blog meeting

Saint Peter's Basilica, Vatican City, RomeImage via Wikipedia
Just to let you know that I arrived home from Rome this evening ( Tuesday) and am pretty whacked . 

I took copious notes on Monday and will post content, reflections and comments asap; probably on Thursday.





( I hope I'm not the last person to tell my tale but Rocco Palmo did support the notion that slow blogging was similar to the slow food movement so that's my excuse.

Just a general comment :

I really enjoyed it and was impressed with the hospitality and positive we were received.

There was a lot of encouragement and I got a real feeling that there is a lot of enthusiasm and support from the Vatican for many of us who class ourselves as Catholic but "independent" bloggers.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: