This is My Body Broken For You

Not a brilliant recording but this is one of my favorite hymns.
Thanks to "Wampahoth" at You Tube for giving me the code !! It is a recording taken at a chapel Mass at the University of East Anglia UK.
If anyone has a better recording, please let me know.


This is my body broken for you
bringing you wholeness, making you free
Take it and eat it and when you do
Do it in love for me.

This is my blood poured out for you
bringing forgiveness, making you free
Take it and drink it and when you do
do it in love for me.

Back to my Father soon I shall go
Do not forget me, then you will see
I am still with you, and you will know
you're very close to me.

Filled with my Spirit, how you will grow
You are my branches, I am the tree
If you are faithful, others will know
you are alive in me.

Love one another, I have loved you
and I have shown you how to be free
serve one another, and when you do
do it in love for me.

No comments: