Update - Hands That Serve - Healing Hands, Healing The Blind Man



Many of the readings this week are parables that show Jesus healing.

Lyrics to the hymn by Carey Landry below :



Lay Your hands gently upon us.

Let their touch render Your peace.

Let them bring Your forgiveness and healing.


Lay Your hands, gently lay Your hands.

You were sent to free the broken hearted.

You were sent to give sight to the blind:

You desire to heal all our illnesses. Lay Your hands gently, lay Your hands.

Lord, we come to You through one another.

Lord, we come to You in our need.

Lord, we come to You seeking wholeness.

Lay Your hands gently, lay Your hands.









My prayer this week is the hymn below.

Take my hands and make them as your own, and use them for your kingdom
here on earth.

Consecrate them to your care, anoint them for your service where you
may need your gospel to be sown.

Take my hands, take my hands, O Lord.

Take my hands, they speak now for my heart, and by their actions they
will show their love.

Guard them on their daily course, be their strength and guiding force
to ever serve the Trinity above.


Take my hands, take my hands, O Lord.

Take my hands, I give them to you, Lord. Prepare them for the
service of your name.

Open them to human need and by their love they'll sow your seed
so all may know the love and hope you gave.

Take my hands, take my hands, O Lord.

Lyrics by Sebastian Temple

No comments: