Back home

Back home from a brilliant 10 days away on my first ever cruise and I never used the internet once !!
It was a great experience. The crew of this amazing ship, The Independence of the Seas were the real stars - they came from over 42 countries and worked very long hours but they were always cheerful and could not do enough to help people. 


Normal service will be resumed on my blog as soon as possible after I have read all my usual favourite blogs and by the look of things most of you have been really busy so I have some serious catching up to do !

2 comments:

ROBERTA said...

sounds like you had a great and relaxing time:)

Blue Eyed Ennis said...

Hi there Roberta- it is so good to hear from you again. Yes, it really was a memorable and very different holiday from the type we have taken in the past. I can thoroughly recommend it.
Phil