Ten Types of Blog Comments




































For all blogging friends who gaze longingly at their comments box each day and hope for some attentive and preferably encouraging response to their efforts I came across this intriguing post at NCR- it is in two parts but the second part is yet to be done.

I admire anyone who can take the time to sort out categories of responses into descriptive lists. the comments on this post are worth reading too with good spirited humour along the way. One of the comments led me to this site with even more variants on the different categoriesof comments

There is as much skill and art required  to commenting on blogs as there is to blogging itself and i often find it harder to comment than to blog.
One of the best parts of blogging is to receive good feeback and I thank all my blogging friends for their constant encouragement and inspiration, especially Claire at A Seat at The Table, Tim at Straight Friendly, Fran at There Will be Bread and Fr Austin Fleming at Concord Pastor

Some more links on the topic of comments here
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Fran said...

What a community we have out here - it is remarkable, isn't it?

Blue Eyed Ennis said...

Hi Fran,
Great to hear from you.
I saw a post from you on Claire's blog and I know you have been busy preparing a paper so I wish you success for that.
Yes I do believe we have all grown and sometimes even groaned together this last year and I thank God for this.
Bless you!!