The Bishops Urgently Need To Overhaul Their Website

Milo Yiannopoulos is a freelance technology journalist. 
He was named one of the top 100 most influential figures in Britain's digital economy by Wired magazine.

He says this in today's Catholic Herald:

"As a young Catholic, I want to be inspired and educated by my Church, to be nurtured to grow in my faith; I don’t want to be patronised or, worse, drowned by a sea of impenetrable Left-wing jargon. 

I want links to beautiful, uplifting spiritual content; I don’t want to be treated like a child."

His critique of the the confusing network of websites offered by the Catholic Communications Network (CCN), as the Bishops’ Conference’s UK press office styles itself, is well worth paying attention to.

Link here to the full article

No comments: