Silent Surrendered

Browsing through my old posts I came across this one- a beautiful song that can be used for prayer and/or meditation.

As we start the month of September it is an appropriate one for this time of year when the holiday season is coming to a close and when people are sprung back into the hectic rhythms and  merry go round of returning to work/ school/college.

I find it helps to pull my attention away from my surroundings and everyday cares and worries buzzing around in my head, stills me and opens me up to the Holy Spirit.

It is  written by Margaret Rizza,  and is featured on her CD Fountain  of Life.

Lyrics below : 
Silent, surrendered
Silent, surrendered, calm and still,
open to  the word of God.
Heart humbled to His will,
offered is the servant of God.



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: