Breathe and Falling At Your Feet


There's not much to say today but this music sums up much of my thoughts and prayers.


Falling At Your Feet : A Duet with U2 and Daniel Lanois. This is a brilliant song/prayer.



 Lyrics To Falling At Your Feet

Every chip from every cup
Every promise given up


Every reason that's not enough
Is falling, falling at your feet

Every bands elastic limit
Every race when there's nothing in it


Every winner that's lost a ticket
Is falling, falling at your feet


I've come crawling, falling at your feet

Everyone who needs a friend
Every life that has no end


Every knee not ready to bend
Is falling, falling at your feet


I've come crawling, now I'm falling at your feet

All fall down All the manic dazed faces that you pull
All fall down All the action is not under your control


All fall down The graffiti rolling down off of your tongue
All fall down And the compromise you make for some

Every teenager with acne
Every face that's spoiled by beauty


Every adult tamed by duty
They're all falling at your feet

Every foot in every face
Every cop's stop who finds the grace


Every prisoner in the maze
Every hand that needs an ace


Is falling, falling at your feet
I've come crawling, and I'm falling at your feet

 All the books you never read 
Just started

All the meals you rushed
And never tasted

Every eye closed by a bruise
Every player who just can't lose

Every pop star howling abuse
Every drunk back on the booze

All falling at your feet
Oh I'm falling at your feet

  All the information
  All the big ideas

  All the radio waves
  Electronic seas

  How to navigate
  How to simply be

 To know when to wait
 This plain simplicity

  In whom shall I trust
  How might I be still

 Teach me to surrender
  Not my will, thy will

No comments: