Third Sunday Advent 2011 Mass and Reflections Update

THIRD SUNDAY ADVENT 2011
Theme is Joy.Rejoice !

Scripture Readings for Sunday's Mass are here along with various reflections from here

My reflections from last year on The Third Sunday of Advent also known as Gaudete Sunday are here and another from last year you can access from here

Sunday's gospel continues on from last Sunday's focus on John the Baptist, so you can read my reflections on that here

and my reflection done here on the feast of the Nativity of John The Baptist last year is also relevant to this Sunday's gospel.

Isaiah and Peter tell us to rejoice this Sunday. So we can all lighten up now.....



Images of Advent sheep from sheepdotcom.com

Basically this is what I'm thinking for this Sunday...
This is dedicated to my friend Fr Austin at a Concord Pastor Comments.



No comments: