Prayer to End The Day Fernando Ortega

This is a really lovely song/ prayer to end the day..

by Fernando Ortega

For the lyrics below the sinful man can be the sinful woman too !

 

  Lyrics
Jesus King of angels
Heaven's light 

Shine Your face upon this house tonight 

Let no evil come into my dreams 
Light of heaven keep me in Your peace

Remind me how You made dark spirits flee
And spoke Your power to the raging sea

And spoke Your mercy to a sinful man
Remind me Jesus for this is what I am 

 CHORUS: 

The universe is vast beyond the stars

 But You are mindful when the sparrow falls

 And mindful of the anxious thoughts

 that find me

 surround me and bind me 

With all my heart 
I love You Sovereign Lord

Tomorrow let me love You even more
 and rise to speak the goodness of Your name

Until I close my eyes and sleep again 

 CHORUS 

Jesus King of angels heaven's light 
Hold my hand and keep me through this night

No comments: