Update At Last

                                                                        Image source

It seems as if I have been in some sort of living nightmare since 4th January as far as computers are concerned, with every conceivable thing having either broken or gone wrong. Even this post published yesterday mysteriously disappeared from my blog list this morning, so I have recopied it again.

(Thanks Austin for your comment :-) which unfortunately was also swiped.)

                                                                         Image source

But at last I am able to report some good news!

I have a brand new computer. It is very different from my old one and it also has Windows 8 which I hopefully will soon gradually get the hang of.

Apologies to everyone for not being in touch via the normal routes of e.mail and or facebook. I'm getting round to sorting the e mail in the next day or so.


Normal service should resume by Monday, folks.
Thanks for staying with me. :-))
Blessings

No comments: