Did I Say At Last ?

The bad start to the new year rolled on today.

The new computer which I have only had since Sunday afternoon kept freezing on me last night and I when I took it back to the shop this morning for checks, I was told it was a dud and that it would have to go back to the factory.

That makes a total of a leaking roof, a broken central heating boiler, three broken computers, and a replacement router since the start of January.

I have spent most of the day trying a) to get another new computer b) get the accompanying software etc set up by the shop so that I could get it home tonight ready to go !

Thanks to the kindness of the staff they did manage to achieve that and I am grateful for their support.


So here we go again; so far so good and I am hoping and praying that there will be no more gremlins as I am truly exhausted by it all.

No comments: