Catching Up on Papal News

I've been trying to catch up with life in general since I got back and have been feeling pretty swamped, especially so when trying to keep up with the torrent of news on Pope Francis, who at 76 years knocks spots off me for his indefatigable stamina, so when I read the NCR article today, by John Allen Jr., I was relieved that his fine article has saved me a lot of work and also am grateful to the excellent Sacred Space102fm for some coverage on those two stirring papal interviews here and here.
and this one hot off the press from Fr. Thomas Reese S.J. on Francis - A Pope of The Second Vatican Council.



and here's a bonus gift from Franciscan Brother Mickey McGrath at the end of the Feast day of St Francis of Assisi posted on his facebook page.
Enjoy !


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: