November Drive and Walk - Portreath Road to North Cliffs, Gwithian and Godrevy Lighthouse

Yesterday I drove along the Portreath road to the North Cliffs and Gwithian and then walked to Godrevy lighthouse. 

Alas, I forgot to bring my camera, so I ventured out again today, hoping the weather would still be kind and indeed it was. Thank you God !

Here's a few shots along the journey. Hope you enjoy !
Clicking on each image enlarges it a little.




Amazing lichen covering the whole of this granite fence post












 View to Portreath in the distance



                                    headed back in the direction of the Godrevy lighthouse
                                    and towards the beach at Gwithian.
the arrow  pointing left isn't that visible.

As I was walking back the light suddenly changed
 and the sea took on a beautiful silvery hue.









Related articles
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: