Andres Amador Sand Art

Andres Amador rakes his sand art on to the beaches around San Francisco.
These are grand sculptures but his creations are erased by the tide.
Mr Amador says 'The art I create is intended as a reflection and a reminder of the grandeur that exists within every viewer and the beauty that abounds in our world.'

And he says he does not mind that his sand sculptures are at the mercy of the elements, although he does find it hard when fog ruins his photos.
'The scale of my artwork combined with the fact that it will soon be erased calls attention to itself,' he said.
'Once I have finished a piece and can get up on the overlook to see my work and take photos, I completely let go of it.'






















Click here for link to Andre Amador's webiste and more images of his work









No comments: