Tilt



Can't see it ?
You need to tilt it way back !!
Sometimes
God asks me to do that too

This little gem arrived in my inbox today from Inward/Outward:

I'll Always Be There

Maybe it's like Casy says. A fellow ain't got a soul of his own, just a little piece of a big soul, the one big soul that belongs to everybody; then..."

"Then what, Tom?"

"Then it don't matter. I'll be all around in the dark--I'll be everywhere. Wherever you can look--wherever there's a fight so hungry people can eat, I'll be there.

Wherever there's a cop beatin' up a guy, I'll be there. 
I'll be in the way guys yell when they're mad. I'll be in the way kids laugh when they're hungry and they know supper's ready, and when the people are eatin' the stuff they raise and livin' in the houses they build--I'll be there, too."

Source: John Steinbeck. The Grapes of Wrath

No comments: