Follow

I'm getting used to these types of video messages now and I am getting a bit bored with them but I quite like this one below from Igniter media.

(They have another one on Doubting Thomas,here,  which is the theme for this Sunday's gospel. The graphics are lovely but the  full- on American accent of Thomas really put me off the whole thing so I 'll just leave you with this one.


This is the blurb that accompanies the video
"Throughout the course of his public ministry, Jesus knew both the adoration and desertion of the crowds. Today, just as 2,000 years ago, the gospel asks a question that demands an answer: Will we follow? 

This video illustrates this truth through the dynamic lens of a 21st-century social network. "


                                               

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: